If your Samsung TouchWiz is crashed, you will see an error message “Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped” on the Samsung Galaxy S5. This error message can occur due to a firmware error device or due to an application that hangs. See Google Play Services Error Code
This message will discuss the distinction between both mistake messages. Indeed, they appearance comparable, however, they do not.
To ensure that you can comprehend much better, attempt reviewing the issues reported by our visitors listed below. You‘ll certainly have a more clear concept from exactly how this issue happened, what triggered them and lastly, ways to repair this.
How to fix “Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped” error on Samsung Galaxy
To fix this error, the initial action you have to do is soft reset and the next action is to start your Galaxy S5 to a risk-free setting. If “unfortunately TouchWiz home has stopped” error on the Samsung Galaxy S5 appears for the first time, maybe an error in the TouchWiz system or in the firmware.
Method 1: Soft Reset
A soft reset that can easily fix this problem. To do this:
- First, remove your Galaxy S5 battery in the lit position.
- Press the Power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Put the battery back in your phone
- Change your phone.
- The function of a soft reset is to revitalize your cellphone’s memory by flowing a pipe whose electrical power is stored by the capacitor.
If the soft reset doesn‘t resolve the issue, after that you‘ll need to boot your telephone to Risk-free setting to see if a third-party application is triggering this problem. Starting your Galaxy S5 to the Risk-free setting will disable the third-party applications briefly. If you see that the “unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped ” mistake still continues in Risk-free setting, after that the problem is triggered by the core solutions or among the pre-installed applications.
Method 2: Changing the Animation scale
You can modify the Computer animation range from designer choice and see if the issue is resolved. To do that, go to Setups Designer choice Home window Computer animation range and after that choose 5x to 5x. You can select any range from your option. You can likewise attempt to modify the animator period range or Shift computer animation range.
Method 3: Remove Cache
Attempt to reject the mistake message and open up Setups. If you can get to Setups, most likely to House display setting select Simple setting Use. This will revitalize the display. However if the issue still continues, after that most likely to Application Supervisor touch TouchWiz which you‘ll discover under All tab. Remove its information and cache to bring this back to its default setups.
Nevertheless, if the issue still proceeds, after that there‘s absolutely nothing to do besides cleaning cache dividers and carrying out a manufacturing facility reset.
Actions to clean cache dividers :
- Shut off your Samsung Galaxy telephone.
- Currently, push the Power switch, House switch and Quantity Up switch at the same time and maintain holding.
- Launch the switches when Samsung logo design with composed “Recovery booting” shows up on top from the display.
- You‘re currently at the android system healing display.
- Choose Clean Cache Dividers utilizing Quantity down switch and after that using the Power switch to verify your activity.
- A notice composed in yellow will be revealed to you that states system cache has been eliminated.
- Currently, choose Reboot System Currently utilizing Quantity secrets and strike the Power switch to verify.
- Your Galaxy phone will reboot currently.
Actions to carry out a manufacturing factory reset :
- √ Fix Google Play Services Error “Not Working”
- √ Fix Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped Error
- √ Fix “Unfortunately, Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped” Error On Samsung Galaxy
Method 4: Factory Data Reset
Previously carrying out a manufacturing factory reset, don‘t fail to remember to back-up your essential information as this procedure deletes all information. There‘re a number of methods to produce a back-up from your telephone. Comply with the listed below actions to produce a back-up very first.
- Among the very best choices is to utilize Samsung’s personal Kies software application that we typically used to upgrade the software application from our Galaxy gadgets.
- The 2nd method to produce a back-up from the gadget is with Google account. Going to Setups Basic Back-up & Reset and this will offer 2 choices called as back-up my information and automated brings back. Guarantee those choices are made on by ticking the checkbox beside them and this will back up information just like Wi-Fi password, application information, Google setups, and bookmarks immediately to Google web server to ensure that they can be retrieved once again in the situation anything incorrect occurs with the gadget.
- One more helpful and simplest method to produce a back-up is utilizing the Samsung account. For that most likely to application setups Individual and back-up Account and inspect if you‘re authorized in with your Samsung account. If the choice is made on, this will sync the get in touches with, schedule and web setups to the Samsung account.
Once you‘re finished with the backup task, following go on with the manufacturing factory reset procedure, there are ways to carry out this in your Galaxy S5. See: How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 (Internal and External Method)
- Shut off your gadget very first.
- Following, hold back the House, Power, and Quantity Up switches entirely for a couple of secs till Android logo design shows up on the display.
- Launch the switches after that. Usage Quantity down switch for highlighting any choices and Power secret to verify this. So, emphasize the manufacturing facility reset choice and verify this utilizing the power switch.
- Following, choose ‘delete all individual data’ and verify this.
- Wait on a couple of secs to see the ‘reboot system now’ choice and choose this. The telephone will be rebooted after that and you have to establish this up from the ground up once again.